SPEAG offers a comprehensive portfolio of hardware and software solutions to support the design and compliance testing of transmitters developed for emerging 5G technologies. SEMCAD X Matterhorn 5G Toolkit provides the most efficient solution for design, analysis, and optimization of 5G mm-wave antenna arrays. It empowers engineers to develop phased-array antennas in short time and to meet demanding performance requirements, including regulatory compliance.
Watch these user videos which demonstrate the phased-array antenna design workflow and Maximum Exposure Evaluator for compliance testing of next-generation mobile phones, 5G base stations, or other mmWave applications.
- Maximum Exposure evaluator to find the highest value of power density that can be obtained on a given surface by a phased-array antenna using several powerful optimization methods in parallel
- Compliance evaluations based on surface-averaged power density calculations
- Template-based tools for modeling of phased-array antennas
- Dedicated intuitive modelling tools to create CAD-models of phased arrays and to setup FDTD simulations
- Efficient array-factor far-field evaluators for fast prototyping
- Easy-to-use beam steering tool
- MaxGain algorithm to compute the best achievable performance in each spatial direction
- Two-dimensional maps of spherical patterns such as gain or directivity to quantitatively determine regions with insufficient coverage
- Direct comparison with the DASY6 results of the 5G Module
- Compatible with circuit design software tools for analysis and further optimization of feeding network effects
Request your free 30-day trial