We are about to launch a new class of web products and are seeking applicants for the post as
Visual Marketing Specialist
The four partner organizations, Schmid & Partner Engineering AG (SPEAG), the Foundation for Research on Information Technologies in Society (IT’IS), ZMT Zurich MedTech AG (ZMT), and TI Solutions AG, form the Zurich43 alliance. Z43’s dedicated mission is to expand the knowledge and technology for the (i) characterization, optimization, and application of the electromagnetic near field, (ii) predictive modeling of interactions between physical agents and physiology in complex anatomies and (iii) medical applications.
We are looking for a smart, energetic and passionate Visual Marketing Specialist who is an engineer at heart and wants to play a central role in shaping our brand for highly innovative computational platforms through compelling visually driven content.
- Develop and implement an innovative marketing campaign for the launch of a new class of products, working closely with our web, product development, and sales teams
- Translate technical input into compelling visual content, including videos, infographics, and other multimedia content, for marketing channels (social media, websites, email campaigns, print advertising materials)
- Gain a solid understanding of our computational platforms and their unique application areas
- Conduct market research and track industry trends to make creative decisions and gain a competitive advantage
- Operation of social media channels and development and execution of corresponding campaigns
- Monitor and evaluate marketing campaign performance using analytics tools to make data-driven decisions to improve effectiveness and drive results
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Fine Arts or a related field with proven experience as a Visual Marketing Specialist or in a similar position
- Engineering is part of your mindset and DNA
- Strong understanding of visual communication principles, including composition, color theory, typography, and visual hierarchy and proficiency in graphic design software and video editing tools (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite or similar)
- Experience in creating and enhancing captivating and impressive 3D content
- Solid understanding of web analytics and ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
- Familiarity with web design principles, with a basic understanding of HTML/CSS is a plus
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS)
- Prior experience in the technology sector, particularly with software or hardware products is a plus
- Ability to adapt quickly to new (web) technologies and marketing trends
- Strong sense of responsibility and highest standards of quality in any work
- Self-motivation, excellent organizational and communication skills, impeccable attention to detail, friendly personality and team spirit, ability to manage several tasks simultaneously, work independently in a fast-paced environment, and to meet tight deadlines
- Good to excellent command of the English language (both written and spoken), ability to communicate in German is a plus
- Competitive base salary including a performance-based bonus
- Platform for someone to step in, drive growth and advance their own career
- Vibrant and open company culture thanks to a diverse and creative mix of people from across the globe with various backgrounds in physics, electronics, software engineering, mathematics, biology, etc.
- Colleagues who are smart, competent, and passionate about valuable, cutting-edge work and who strive to meet high ethical standards
- A fantastic opportunity to make a real difference in a globally leading company with a unique portfolio
Starting date is soon as possible. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Direct applications are preferred; applications submitted via recruitment agencies are discouraged. Please note that incomplete applications will be disregarded.
Please send your application documents (in English) consisting of motivational letter, tailored CV (max 2 pages), diplomas, transcripts (with grades), work certificates and/or reference letters (if available) to:
Zurich43, Yvonne Maeder, Zeughausstrasse 43, 8004 Zurich, Switzerland, Phone: +41 44 245 97 38, firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal enquiries are welcome and should be directed to Niels Kuster.