SEMCAD X Light V14.4.4 Released
The SEMCAD Team is pleased to announce a new version of SEMCAD X Light V14.4.4
SEMCAD X Light V14.4.4 Aletsch is a limited version of SEMCAD X v14.4.3, specially tailored for educational purposes in order to facilitate the understanding of Electromagnetics for:
- Network & waveguide structures
- Microwave radiation & absorption
- EM compatibility & interference
- Low frequency EM problems
SEMCAD X Light limitations - compared to the full version - are:
- Model limited to 10 solids maximum
- Grid size 1 MCells maximum
- Optimizer disabled
- SPICE circuit co-simulator disabled
- Thermal solver disabled
- Parts of the ELF solver disabled (ES and MS solvers still active)
- Acceleware GPU hardware acceleration disabled
- CAD import/export capabilities disabled
- Reduced number of Tools
- Limited Python scripting capabilities
Current users of SEMCAD X Light can now log into the SEMCAD eShop where you will be able to download the SEMCAD XLight installer including the relevant SEMCAD X Light Tutorial Projects.
If any problem should occur, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have installed the software, we suggest that you study the User Manual and go through some of the Tutorial Projects to familiarize yourself with SEMCAD X Light and discover some of its amazing features.
You can also learn more about SEMCAD X Light and SEMCAD X (full version) at http://www.semcad.com and forum.semcad.com.
The SEMCAD Team