European Microwave week, Madrid, Spain
Date: September 25 – 27, 2018
SPEAG is excited to be part of this year’s EuMW 2018 Exhibition! Get ready to learn about our most recent solutions and products for accurate measurements and numerical optimization and analysis in a broad range of applications from 3 kHz – 110 GHz. Highlights include our new fiber-to-the-antenna link OH4VNA that offers the most reliable means to measure the S11 of electrically small antennas between 500 MHz – 6 GHz, DAK-TL for dielectric material characterization up to 67 GHz, our DASY6 and ICEy V3-0 5G millimeter wave near-field test solutions, SEMCAD X Matterhorn V17.0 and many more new features to help you achieve peak performances.
Join the EuMW exhibition to discuss with our experts our wide range of reliable, efficient, and user-friendly products:
- the Optical Head for Vector Network Analyser (OH4VNA) fiber-to-the-antenna link
- the Dielectric Assessment Kit (DAK) for dielectric characterization up to the millimeter wave range;
- the novel EUmmWV2 probe and 5G Modules of DASY6 and ICEy-mmW;
- the ICEy-R module for radiated performance testing from reactive near-field scans;
- SEMCAD X Matterhorn V17.0 offering many new 5G features with astonishing computational accelerations;
- EM-Phantoms for 5G millimeter wave applications;
- the Time Domain Sensor (TDS);
- MAGPy, the near-field compliance test solution for wireless power transfer from 3 kHz – 10 MHz extending the permitted transmit power;
- next generation 3D compliance SAR systems (cSAR3D);
- the fully automated ultra-fast SAR compliance system (cSARD6).
See you soon in Madrid at booth #355!
The SPEAG Team