Schmid & Partner Engineering AG (SPEAG), the leading developer and manufacturer of advanced, efficient, and reliable test equipment for the evaluation of near- and far-field electromagnetic (EM) radiation, EM materials, and their applications, is currently seeking applicants for the post as
Measurement Technician (Part-time)
SPEAG, together with its partner organizations the Foundation for Research on Information Technologies in Society (IT’IS) and ZMT Zurich MedTech AG (ZMT), forms the Zurich43 alliance. Z43’s dedicated mission is to expand the knowledge and technology for the (i) characterization, optimization, and application of the EM near-field and (ii) predictive modelling of interactions between physical agents and physiology in complex anatomies.
- Performing dielectric compliance measurements on Z43’s physical human phantom product line
- Completed studies or student in a field of technology, trained as a physics laboratory assistant, or practical experience in metrology; experience with radiofrequency measurement equipment and/or setups is a plus
- Strong sense of responsibility, reliability, and highest quality standard of work
- Ability to handle irregular workloads
- Good command of the English language (both written and spoken), ability to communicate in German is a plus
- Part-time employment (4-8 hours/week on average) with flexible working hours at a customary hourly wage
- Exciting workplace in the heart of Zurich with state-of-the-art laboratories
- Vibrant and open company culture thanks to a diverse and creative mix of people from across the globe with various backgrounds in physics, electronics, mathematics, biology, etc.
- Colleagues who are smart, competent, and passionate about valuable, cutting-edge work and who strive to meet high ethical standards
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Direct applications are preferred; applications submitted via recruitment agencies are discouraged. Please note that incomplete applications will be disregarded. Furthermore, the candidate must be a resident in Switzerland and hold a valid work permit.
Please send your application documents (in English) consisting of motivational letter, detailed CV (max 2 pages), diplomas, transcripts (with grades), work certificates and/or reference letters (if available) to:
Zurich43, Yvonne Maeder, Zeughausstrasse 43, 8004 Zurich, Switzerland, Phone: +41 44 245 97 38, firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal enquiries are welcome and should be directed to Adrian Aeschbacher.